Technical Assistant, Taunton
Temporary - permanent
Monday-Friday, 09.00- 16.30, 35h per week
Pay rate: £9.52 per hour + depending on experience
Acorn is looking for a Technical Assistant to work for an established manufacturing company in Taunton.
The role will include:
* Run precision production machinery.
* Assembling, handling small components, and carrying out intricate work.
* Operating vacuum coating and sputtering production equipment.
* Precision handling.
* Chemical cleaning.
* Inspection of micro components.
* Good manual dexterity.
* The ability to work with very small components.
* Use of microscope and tweezers.
* Used to and familiar with working on tasks of a repetitive nature.
* Good communication skills both spoken and written along with a strong command of the
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Ideally some experience of working within an electronic or mechanical assembly role.
* Experience of carrying out tasks using written work instructions/technical drawings.
* Previous experience of working with and handling small components.
* Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are interested please apply now!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy