Are you a Service Engineer from the Water Treatment Industry looking for a change? We have an exciting opportunity for you to work with our Mobile and Long Term asset-based water treatment systems across Europe.
SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) provide our customers with technology and expertise to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity.
Bringing together like-minded people and experienced professionals, we continue to develop advanced technologies to solve the world's most complex challenges related to water scarcity, quality, productivity, the environment and energy.
About the role
The Commissioning Engineer ( internally known as a Strong Start Engineer) reports to the Europe Strong Start Leader within the Europe WTS Assets team. The majority of the role is focused on supporting complex "bridge" type contracts.
What will I be doing?
Primary role is to carry out the installation, commissioning and decommissioning of Mobile and Long Term asset-based water treatment systems across Europe. This additionally includes:
* Carrying out site specific training of newly commissioned system to Region operators and / or customers.
* Performing a clean handover to the local regional teams
* Providing remote support to customers, Region teams and, if required, attends site to support issue resolution.
* Visits operational contracts to ensure systems are being operated as per standard procedures and advises any corrective measures.
* writing the site-specific equipment user's manual
* do the on-call support if need it
* When not commissioning the role has two key secondary elements
* Works closely with the Service Centre based Assembly and Production teams to ensure the smooth release of new equipment types into the fleet.
* Communicates details to other team members, helps with initial factory testing and document creation.
* Act as a technical support person for the other team members who are on site and require assistance.
Continual Improvement is a core value of the function and the Strong Start Engineer will be expected to:
* Support the creation of standardised commissioning procedures for use on all projects.
* Takes the lead on corrective action campaigns on sites which are experiencing issues.
* Works closely with Service Centre leadership to drive continual improvement of fleet assets.
* Utilises and supports development of digital tools to improve efficiency and capture contract compliance.
* Carries out and / or recommends preventative maintenance tasks for fleet assets.
* Provides feedback on completed commissioning in order to improve the sales and design phase of a contract.
What are the requirements?
* Qualification in a suitable Science, Engineering or technical discipline preferred or equivalent knowledge and experience.
* Knowledge of hydraulics, electricity and water chemistry.
* Full European Driving licence.
* Willingness to travel both within and outside of home country.
* It is estimated that 50% of time will be commissioning on site and the other 50% within Service Centre.
* Fluent English is required, additional languages would be an advantage
Who we are
We offer a great work environment, with professional development and challenging careers along with competitive reward & benefit.
SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with employment decisions made without regard to any and all characteristics protected by law.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE