Our Client, based in Surrey, are looking for an experienced Inspector to join their team who specialise in non-destructive testing, electro plating, anodising and paint finishing. Our Client services industries such as motor sports and commercial and military aerospace.
An experienced Inspector with an engineering / manufacturing environment with a track record of quality work to the highest standards ISO 9001 and 9100.
- Inspector of non-destructive testing, electro plating, anodising and paint finishing.
- Inspect to the highest standards of ISO 9001 and 9100 and NADCAP.
- Exposure to standards
- Experience in Hardness testing would be ideal however, training will be provided
- Experience in MFD, PFD or etch would be favourable
- Salary of between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- 39 hours per week
- Start Monday to Friday at 07:30
If this role sounds like you please follow the prompts to apply, if you need to discuss this further please contact MTS on (phone number removed)