Title: Field Service Engineer (Marine Engines)
Location: Home Based
Sector: Power & Propulsion
Salary: 30-36k Plus Excellent Overtime & Training
HSB Technical's Power & Propulsion team have a number of vacancies for multiple marine businesses covering the UK and overseas.
The client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the team. You will be part of a professional and committed team working in and supporting the maritime industry. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installing, implementing, commissioning, servicing and troubleshooting 2 and 4 stroke marine, traction, and power generation engines plus providing technical support when needed across the UK.
HSB Technical's client is a very established and well-regarded entity within the Maritime Sector.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
To act as a representative of the company, servicing, repairing, overhauling engines plus client support and overseeing spares requirements - doing this across the UK.
• Assist and/or be responsible for work tasks in accordance with assigned responsibilities
• Be able to carry out maintenance and repair of 2 and 4 stroke engines / associated systems
• Support and implement the field maintenance procedures according to the standards set out by the company
• Carry out performance tests, troubleshoot and root cause analysis
• Work with engine automation and mechanical systems providing support to Customers within guidelines set out by the company
• Implement tasks as part of the maintenance of engines
• On-site customer operational support in all stages if a project
• Support the implementation of HSE standards in maintenance activities
• Identifying the spare parts requirements for maintenance
• Report writing
• Maritime OR Traction OR Power Generation 2 / 4 Stroke Engines (mech and elec preferred)
• Full Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role