Accounts Assistant - Hinckley
(Part-time - 20 hours)
£18,000 - £21,000 FTE
Are you looking for the flexibility of a part-time role? One that will allow you to juggle life alongside your work responsibilities...then please read on.
Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to help the smooth running of their accounts/administrative functions. Ideally, the role will suit if you are seeking to work 18-20 hours a week but perhaps can offer the flexibility of being able to put in a few additional hours when required. They are happy for you to work these across 3 fuller days or 5 part-days if you prefer.
About the role:
You'll be working alongside a part-time Accounts Manager and a full-time Accounts Assistant, so a nice compact and close-knit team. A large proportion of the role will be focused on the Accounts Payable side of the function but with an interesting mix of additional finance and administrative activities to bring variation to your day. Typically you can expect to be:
* Posting supplier invoices to Sage Line 50
* Reconciling invoices to Goods Received Notes
* Raising periodic sales invoices
* Credit Card reconciliations
* Maintenance of the system
* Stock and price administration, including dealing with any queries around such
* Fielding incoming calls to the finance/admin team
* Email and telephone liaison with suppliers/customers
* Office stocks management, ordering supplies
* Assisting the Accounts Manager with other ad-hoc duties
If you're an experienced Accounts Administrator seeking the flexibility of part-time hours this is a great role for you. You'll need to be able to demonstrate previous transactional finance experience with strong communication and organisational skills. Although part-time, you'll be kept very busy, your ability to work to tight deadlines and work on your initiative at times will be put to great use here. Previous experience with Sage Line 50 will be highly advantageous
Sound like you?
If you're ready to apply please send across your CV or if you'd like to hear a little more before submitting your application don't hesitate to drop us a call.
Bespoke Recruitment operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of permanent and temporary vacancies