Our client in the Peterborough area are looking for an experience Service Engineer to join their busy operation.
This role is based in the Peterborough, PE7 area and previous experience would be required for this role due to the nature of the role.
The hours of work is Monday to Friday working 8:30am until 17:00pm, this is paid door to door meaning from when you leave for work to return to home.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* You will have excellent customer service skills, and be able to use your initiative to problem solve technical matters on Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder and Access control systems
* You will be able to multi task whilst managing our customer expectations and possess a good knowledge & understanding of Health and Safety.
* You will display a positive and professional attitude.
* You will have previous experience of working within a customer focused environment.
* You will be able to influence and support customers and work under pressure with a strong work ethic, and display a sound technical abilities.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact with people at all levels.
* Be used to being target driven and have ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines.
* An excellent attitude and approach to learning and developing and embrace new technologies.
* You will need to complete a criminal record and DBS check prior to start.
* Possess a full UK driving licence.
Our client are offering brilliant company benefits:
* Competitive door to door hourly rate, with overtime option, Overtime is paid at time & half.
* (Potential OTE £45K annually)
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays Long Service additional holiday days Friendly and supportive team and management Learning and career development opportunities.
* Company vehicle and fuel card is provided.
* Mobile phone provided Essential work tools are provided.
* Uniform provided.
* Company Pension Scheme.
If you're interested in this role then please email your CV to the email provided below