Are you an experienced NVH Technical Specialist seeking a new permanent role? We are supporting an opportunity for you to work within an inclusive workforce based in Huddersfield. Within this role you will be accountable for the NVH and analysis work for turbochargers and engine components.
* Coordinate and specify both, on and off-site acoustics and vibration measurement and testing includes; coordinating lab technicians, directing test programs, instrumentation planning, conducting data analysis and reporting
* Working with other disciplines such as Application Engineering and Lab Operations to ensure the best solutions for the products.
* Partnering with other teams to support NVH measurements and analysis as well as helping teams to develop NVH targets.
* Utilising the facilities such as our hemi-anechoic to design and develop experimental measurement methods for turbocharger acoustic characterisation.
* Leading the improvements of NVH techniques to enable high-quality decision-making as part of a long-term NVH global strategy
* Degree in Engineering or a Scientific subject
* Experience within the industry
* Availability and willingness to travel up to 10% to customer or other sites within Europe
* Understanding NVH data acquisition and analysis methods
* Experience in strain gauging, noise characterisation, accelerometer vibration measurement, model testing and analysis of rotating equipment
* Competitive Salary
* Company Pension
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Cover
* 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Employee Discount Scheme
* Hybrid working