My Wolverhampton based Financial Services client are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team on a full time & permanent basis.
Duties will include: -
* Providing advice in relation to Commercial & Semi Commercial, Bridging Finance, Residential, Help to Buy, Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, Buy to Let, Second Charge and Retention approaches and pricing on behalf of the Mortgage Product department.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of key competitors, their pricing and lending criteria.
* Provide support to the business and champion the product design to ensure a successful product launch. Working with Marketing and Sales to bring products to market effectively & ensuring all product launches are 100% accurate and on time.
* Supporting new product development launches by designing appropriate product pricing
* Contribute to the development of an effective multi-brand strategy across multiple product lines
* Request and review appropriate analysis in order to generate insight and understanding to build a clearer view of the market and product performance
* Proactively manage product ranges ensuring the pricing for each line is set to hit the business targets.
* Design and bring to sign off appropriate changes to product ranges through compelling pricing papers, including liaison with Specialist Finance
* Lead small projects when required related to product pricing
* Ensure that you fully understand and comply with the organisation's Risk Management Policies & Data Governance Policies
* Maintain the company's Compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules
* Ensure professional knowledge up to date in order to comply with the Knowledge and Competence requirements of the role
* Provide support to the junior members of the team
Experience / Skills: -
* Essential you have worked in a similar role previously and have experience of managing & designing products for an intermediary focused Financial Services company.
* Experience of product data analysis / market competitor analysis / report production' is essential.
* Previous experience with product launches is essential.
* Experience in Commercial and Bridging lending would be advantageous.
* Essential you have detailed knowledge of the UK Mortgage market and the applicable regulations.
* Detailed knowledge of current & new analysis methods and an understanding of project management processes are desirable