Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Salary: £40,000 p/annum
Shifts: Monday to Friday - Days
Benefits: Overtime, Bonus, Pension scheme and Training.
Location: Goole, Manufacturing
Exciting times ahead for this client, due to recent investments and project plans to grow the business following success in the industry they specialise in.
This role would suit either an individual who has established themselves already as an experienced maintenance planner or someone who feels confident they have a good amount of maintenance knowledge and experience with some experience advising on planning and maintenance activities and use of CMMs system for there next step in there career into a role that is 40% hands-on / planning and also project and office based work. "Excellent Career Role"
* Level 3 Engineering qualification (NVQ/BTEC)
* Strong Mechanical engineering skills
* Must have experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Influence planning processes
* Work with production teams, engineers and all the maintenance team members including management to ensure the department is planned and managed appropriating
* Act as point of reference on technical queries and duties using manuals and drawings as required for the production orders
* Day to day management of all maintenance repairs and involvements through the system
* Ensuring the department have required equipment needed for repairs and maintenance tasks
* Ability to work independently or part as a team
* Experience using CMMS Systems
* Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work on high quantity workload
* Strong influence skills
* Use own initiative
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels
* Flexible and self-motivated
* Mechanical skills
Please contact Joanne at Questech Recruitment for more information