Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Remote with office team days
Salary: £23,162 plus bonus
What can we offer you?
A world of opportunity for someone who shares our passion for people. Plus, all the benefits you'd expect from one of the nation's biggest and foremost energy challenger brands, including: competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, bonus up to 5% of salary, Employee Assistance Programme - and a certified Great Place to Work!
What part can you play in making a difference?
As part of our Accounts team, you will process invoices and make sure our clients accounts are kept up to date. You'll ensure payment terms are made and are complete within a timely manner.
You will review our processes and be the point of contact for any external queries.
Day to day, you will;
* process supplier invoices in a timely manner;
* identify improvements with processes;
* assist the management accounts team with reconciliations.
What do we need from you?
The ability to interpret, sometimes complex, data is needed, as is the ability to multi- task. You will need to be resilient and remain professional, at all times.
You will have;
* excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
* you will take pride in providing accurate resolutions and being a point of contact for external clients.
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Death in service, twice your annual salary
* The opportunity to win tickets to major sporting events, gigs and shows
* Paid volunteering day every year
* A health care scheme that includes dental, eye care, treatments and health consultations
Founded in 2003, Utilita is the first - and still only - energy company created to help households use less energy, by giving them better control via digital technology, including its industry-leading smartphone app (USwitch Awards best app 2018 and 2020).
Utilita is Britain's leading Smart Pay as You Go energy provider, with over 800,000 customers, and thanks to having better control, its customers use around 11% less energy than the average bill paying household.
Utilita is committed to becoming a net zero business by 2030 and was named Green Energy Disruptor of the Year at the Better Society Energy Awards in October 2021