Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Salary: £18 - £19 per hour ( £32,392 - £34,086 per annum )
Hours: Full Time (34.5 hours / 3 shifts per week) or Part Time ( 23 hours / 2 shifts per week)
Company / Service information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and therapeutic 38 bedded service for adults with an acquired or traumatic brain injury or neurological disease who require specialist care, treatment and rehabilitation located in Loughborough.
· The service has a very positive and supportive work environment with an enthusiastic and innovative team. The culture of the Service is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
Induction & Training Programme:
· The Service offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· The Service has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
· A newly qualified Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· Many benefits in line with the NHS
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· A thorough paid 2 week induction
· Very supportive work environment - regular clinical supervisions and case note review meetings to ensure best practice (done in a supportive manner)
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Free meals
· Free car parking on site
· Flexible working opportunities
· A positive and friendly staff culture
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL