Active Recruitment are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants/Unqualified TA's to work with some fantastic mainstream schools in Harlow. The purpose of the role will be to provide support to the teaching staff, supporting young people emotionally and socially as well as encouraging positive academic progress. The schools are ideally looking for a Teaching Assistant who has experience in providing SEN support to children with learning difficulties including Autism, Behavioural needs, ADHD and Social & Emotional needs, or some transferrable skills. (E.g., Care work, Child support work).
* Full-time and Part-time roles available
* Primary schools and Secondary schools
* Excellent rates of pay (£70-85 per day)
* Term-time only - Monday to Friday
* Roles available to start immediately and in September 2022.
What the schools can offer
* Excellent transport links - Close to train stations and bus links.
* Opportunities for progression
* Permanent contracts for the right candidates
* To be a part of a dedicated and supportive team of Teaching Assistants
* Training and development opportunities
Benefits of working for Active Recruitment
* Health & Wellbeing support, discounts on travel and retail outlets from our partners
* A dedicated consultant on hand for support
* All of our staff are paid in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
* We offer online training for all of our staff including First Aid, Special needs qualifications, Child safeguarding and more!
If you are a Teaching Assistant who is passionate about childcare and supporting the development of young people, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you! If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer, you can call Kian, a member of our friendly team on (phone number removed).
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer