At Cooper Parry Wealth we want to be the best. We're a mould-breaking, bold decision-making, award-taking team. And we want you to join us.
We're killing it....
The wealth management industry loves talking about the latest products that will make people rich. But we've flipped the traditional model on its head. Quite simply, we realised it's broken and ineffective.
That's why we made the bold decision to do things differently. To be the best at what we do. And this is your chance to be a part of it by joining one of the most successful financial planning firms in the UK.
About the role...
Cooper Parry Wealth are recruiting for a Paraplanning Manager to join our award-winning team. Based at our Sky View offices in Castle Donington, it's an ideal opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner who can think strategically to lead a large team. You'll work closely with our Client Delivery Manager and Chief Operating Officer to drive the continued successful of the business.
As Paraplanning Manager you'll manage an award-winning team and a portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
What you'll be doing...
* Overseeing a team of 12 paraplanners, with 4 direct reports
* Being accountable for the quality of client facing reports produced by the team
* The key point of contact for all queries into the Paraplanning team
* Assessing and allocating resource and controlling workflow
* Managing projects and initiatives to improve processes
* Setting and managing team KPIs
What you'll need...
* Experience working as a Paraplanning Manager or an experienced Paraplanner with the potential to manage a paraplanning team with varying levels of knowledge and skills
* Experience of writing full financial plans for high net worth clients
* A true understanding of holistic financial planning
* Strong technical knowledge and the ability to simplify the complex
* Top-notch organisation skills and able to actively prioritise and manage workflow
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to juggle lots of different tasks comfortably and deliver work within agreed timescales
* Ideally hold a Chartered or Certified Financial Planner qualification but as a minimum hold the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or Level 4 equivalent and be working towards a Level 6/7 qualification
What's in it for you...
We are building a truly modern workplace culture... we've always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is 'wear something') to when you work (we have no 'core hours') and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards of their role.
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you're truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that's right for you.
Our reward package reflects the fact our people are at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really... if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
Interested? If you would like to be considered or would like more information, please upload your CV and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch