Drinks Dispense Maintenance Technician
Location: East Yorkshire
Salary: Earnings of £31,638.37 p.a. inclusive of pensionable salary, and our top performers can earn up to £33,571.37.
Permanent Full Time Position
* Company Vehicle with Private Use and Fuel Paid
* Industry Leading Training
* Industry-Leading Training
* Company Van with Option of Private Use - Fuel Paid For
* Excellent Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Company Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
* Generous Life Assurance Scheme
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* 31 Days Holiday per Year
* Best Available Tools, Equipment, PPE and Uniform are provided
* Door to Door - Paid from the minute you leave your door in the morning to the minute you return on an evening
* Work is planned around your home postcode
If you enjoy meeting a variety of people and are passionate about problem solving, then we would like to pay you for spending your time in the pub! This is an exciting opportunity to join Innserve!
The Role - Drinks Dispense Maintenance Technician
* Working for 43 hours per week on a roster pattern (one weekend in every five) providing service cover from 9am to 9pm.
* Providing quality technical services for the installation and maintenance of drinks dispense equipment.
* Accurately record all work completed including stock control and asset movement.
* Meet productivity performance levels to achieve service level agreements.
* Diagnose and fix faults in drinks dispense systems.
* Provide a good customer experience at all times.
* You will have a practical approach to work with experience in a technical or engineering role.
* You will be able to work with tools and enjoy problem solving technical issues.
* A technical apprenticeship or NVQ qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
* Industry experience would also help and may reduce training time needed although comprehensive training will be given for those new to the industry.
* You will be determined to succeed, deliver a great customer experience.
* You will be flexible and able to work independently.
* You will have a full driving licence.
Click on "APPLY" today if you are interested, forwarding us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or use our template application form on our website if you don't have a CV!
We'd love to hear from you
Innserve is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please