What's in it for me?
My client are a market leader and are currently on the lookout for a Junior Revit Technician to join their team on a full time basis at their Office in Runcorn.
Due to their increased workload and the company's continual growth, they would like to recruit a Junior Revit Technician.
* Starting salary of up to £28k DOE
* Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - (shut down for Christmas)
* 6-month probation period and then after this invited onto company healthcare scheme and pension scheme - Client contribution of 4.5%
* Free onsite parking
Day to Day Duties
As a Junior Revit Technician, you will be working alongside the Senior Designer.
The successful candidate will participate in overseeing projects, working towards developing solutions from concept to detailed design, specification and construction to budget and on time, on an expanding portfolio of projects.
The role will involve:
* Producing detailed general arrangement/elevation drawings as well as detailed fabrication drawings, with reports and lists all generated from the 3D Revit model
* Liaise with associated departments within the company as well as communicating with external parties such as architects, Main Contractors, End Users etc.
* Work on projects as part of a team as well individually as required surveying site projects
* Preparation of 3D models
* Working with architects drawings
* Prepare fabrication drawings and liaise with factory floor and site installation teams
* Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
To make a successful Junior Revit Technician you will need:
* A Strong understanding and desire to work in the manufacturing sector
* Knowledge of, or experience of using Revit or similar design software
* Be able to pro-actively manage drawing/design specifications and revisions before issuing to production
* Possess a keen eye for detail
* Be highly organised with excellent time management skills
* Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Be a part of a dynamic family environment with our emphasis being on quality, loyalty and honestly with staff, through to suppliers and customers
* Eager to learn and be challenged.
* Good problem solving skills since products vary from contract to contract
It would be desirable as a Junior Revit Technician if you:
* AutoCAD Skills is preferred, together with a broad knowledge of Excel / Word
What training is provided?
Company Policy and Procedure training provided.
The successful candidate would work under the direct supervision of their Senior Designer and the post involves a period of induction and full training in company operations and systems, through to the opportunity to shadow and work alongside a very experienced design engineer, leading to the broadening of technical knowledge within our industry and working towards taking responsibility of design to 3D modelling projects assisting and developing our manufacturing services.
The longer term vision is for the candidate to develop within the company, directly in line with the company's anticipated business growth and development and to assist in the integration of 3D modelling / Revit capability within the business.
Apply today by clicking below or giving our team a call on
(phone number removed)