S&P Consulting services ltd are seeking individuals with drive, initiative, enthusiasm and good communication skills to join our clients pharmacy team as a Pharmacy Support Worker based in Nottingham
Clinical support workers assist healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care. They work with an individual practitioner or a team, taking on tasks such as welcoming and preparing patients, explaining treatment and updating patient records.
My Client is a well established group of Independent NHS Community Pharmacies serving the people in Staffordshire,cheshire,sheffield and nottingham areas.We take each day as a step forward and create an atmosphere that engages people and where the teams thrive on serving the patients in their community.You will be working at our pharmacies which is an independent community pharmacy.
The post involves working alongside our clinical pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to provide integrated pharmaceutical care for service users in the pharmacy
Requirements for this role
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team structure.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to complete health check-ups
* Drive,positive attitude and enthusiasm to work in retail pharmacy setting
* Able to tolerate pressure/stress with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to remain calm during highly emotive situations
* Good time keeping
* organisation skills
* observational skills
* inputting data
* working directly with patients
* following laid down procedures
* ordering stock
Full training and support will be provided for candidates who have not already undertaken this training. Previous experience of working in a hospital or community pharmacy would be an advantage, but not essential. You should be a team player and able to function efficiently.
Monday to friday,9am till 5pm (Except Thursday 9am till1pm)
For further information contact (phone number removed)