The Line Station Manager is responsible for the day to day running of both the Farnborough
and Oxford line stations. This position will involve travel between Farnborough, Oxford and
occasionally Stansted. This is very much a 'Hands on' role so we are looking for someone with
a can-do attitude who has a B1 or a B2 Licence, applicants must hold either a Global BD700
or Challenger 604/605 type rating. Applicants without either type rating will not be
considered for the role.
Although the role is predominately a Monday to Friday role due to the nature of our Customer
requirements flexibility towards working hours and days of working is a key requirement of
To ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed for aircraft
under ITJC Part 145 control and that all maintenance tasks carried out meet regulatory and
To ensure the line stations under their control meet regulatory and company standards as set
out within the company MOE.
Acts as the face of the company in respect to the aircraft owner and/or representative, and
endeavour to positively satisfy the customer to the best of their and/or ITJC's support
• Ensure The Jet Centre delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis,
to its demanding customer base.
• To ensure operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
• Ensure the Part-CAMO is duly supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements and Work
Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the
regulatory time constraints;
• Coordinate all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to
the maintenance personnel, in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and
• Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning
maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
• Communicate the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by using any necessary
acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO;
• He or she will ensure that all work undertaken as instructed remains within the
capabilities of Inflite MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
• He or she will display themselves in company uniform at all times and will be expected
to maintain the very highest standards of appearance.
• He or she will be solely responsible for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control
and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all
quality procedures as defined within the company MOE for such are met.
• He or she will be solely responsible for the company vehicle appearance and regular
attention, to ensure it depicts the very highest level of customer perception at all times.
• Compliance with company Procedures and in particular - Health, Technical, Quality and
• Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating,
promoting & implementing safety policy - Identification, assessment and resolution of
risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective
& safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain
actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively
participate in the company safety management system (SMS)
Skills and Experience Required:
• Global BD700 and/or Challenger 604/605 type rating and/or Embraer 135/145
• B1 or B2 licence holder Essential
• Strong Business Jet Maintenance and Engineering Management process knowledge of
Line/Base Engineering and quality;
• Proven ability to provide effective management of resources;
• Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills;
• Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal
• To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience;
• To be responsible for the technical administration of client aircraft, as per the
competent NAA regulation;
• Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted
• Valid Part 66 Licence and Part 145 recognised course acceptable to the competent
• Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment;
• Maintain strict company and customer confidentiality.
• Attend and pass successfully all mandatory trainings & assessments according to the
area of activity