Time Appointments are proud to be recruiting for a leading financial services company based in Ipswich who are looking for an Assistant Property Accounting Technician to join their ever-growing company.
* Undertake and perform a range of accounting transaction entries including the posting of cheque and electronic remittances, entry of purchase and sales invoices and loan account entries and reconciliations to ensure data is accurately input onto the system.
* Complete daily bank reconciliations including the creation of recurring transaction cards for regular receipts and payments.
* Reconcile property completion statements, property management accounts and monthly property spreadsheets to ensure data is recorded accurately on the system.
* Understand and adhere to all process controls (e.g., internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering etc.) in order to ensure all activity in the role is fully compliant with business and legal requirements.
* Carrying out general office administrative duties including keeping files and records up to date, filing and general correspondence.
* Respond to customer enquiries, ensure that the enquiry is fully understood and provide information in order to satisfy customer needs.
* Consistently promote the company's policy on treating customers fairly (TCF).
Skills & Experience Required:
* 5 GCSE's (or equivalent at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
* To obtain the Life and Pensions Foundation certificate (or equivalent) within 12 - 18 months.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of industry and regulatory requirements.
* Basic systems navigation skills (including Microsoft packages).
* Basic understanding of the customer lifecycle.
* Knowledge of operational functions and processes.
* Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
* Ability to plan own workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements.
In return, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a generous pension scheme, flexible working, study support and early close on Fridays!
If you like the idea of working for a prestigious firm who invest in their people, please contact us today to discuss this role and other positions available