We're looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager for a full time position with a thriving, M&E company! This role is based from their Warrington office.
Our Client is a well established MEP contractor, working in the built environment, across a range of sectors, predominantly in the North West. Sectors include;
Having been established for over 65 years, our client enjoys a high amount of repeat business due to excellent client partnering and sustainable relationships and has a good reputation in the building services sector.
The role requires someone with experience of the built environment, to have managed a number of different aspects of the process, that include, but not limited to
* Support the process of the initial bid with the team, for both pre designed and design and build projects.
* Work closely with the electrical division to work and support one another to deliver MEP projects together.
* Maintain a Project Management role, demonstrating team leadership and decision making across the life cycle of each project.
* Ensure H&S are adhered to and the project runs to programme and budget.
* You will lead the team of employed engineers and site staff, as well as manage the appointed sub contractors.
* You will lead regular meetings with the client, to discuss progress, as well as frequent discussions with the supply chain and sub contractors, ensuring smooth delivery from all those in your management.
* You will have a proven Mechanical career to date, coming through a built environment route, having worked on similar projects to date.
* You will need a sound knowledge of mechanical systems.
The role offers someone the opportunity to join a well established and thriving business. They have an excellent client base, a strong and secured work load, offering both stability and the real prospect of promotion and career progression.
A competitive salary and comprehensive package is on offer, please apply to discuss the role further