Are you a superstar?
Do you have a background in purchasing or buying?
Do you want an exciting new challenge in electronics purchasing?
C4S Search are representing an exciting, marketing leading electronics manufacturing business. We are searching for a superstar to fill a newly created Senior Purchaser.
This new role will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and buying goods, materials and services to meet operational requirements, taking into consideration, price, quality, delivery and continuity of supply.
* Responsible for sourcing and purchasing high value, complex electronic materials and components in a cost effective manner
* Closely monitor stock levels to ensure the needs of the operations department are met without over purchasing stock
* Hold review meetings with existing suppliers and lead the process of supplier performance management
The Superstars experience
* Essential to have proven, recent, experience of purchasing electronic components and materials within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
* Experience of using an MRP system is essential. Some experience of 123 Insight would be advantageous. Good experience of Microsoft Office.
* Comfortable dealing with suppliers to negotiate prices, including placing purchase contracts and call-off orders. Holds suppliers accountable for delivering on time and in full and is comfortable following up late deliveries.
If the above role sounds interesting and you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on (phone number removed) or pop me a message