Are you an experienced Financial Systems Administrator looking for your next challenge?
Would you like to work within the NHS?
If so, then Brook Street are recruiting for the perfect opportunity for you! We are searching for a Senior Systems Administrator on behalf of an NHS Trust based in Lincolnshire working as a part of their Finance Department.
Role - Senior Systems Administrator
Location - Remote Working (Occasional to Lincoln office required)
Pay - £14.33 per hour (first 12 weeks), £16.52 (after 12 weeks)
Hours - Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with some flexibility)
Duration - Initially 3-months with potential extension to 6-months
This is a great opportunity to join their team at this particularly busy time, and actively contribute to the smooth running of their operations. The role will revolve around the e-Financials system, and experience of this is essential for successful candidates.
- Granting and removing access to cost centres/codes
- Solving system configuration issues
- Setting up, amending and removing user accounts as required
- Maintaining accurate records on the system
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues raised by the wider Finance Team
- Minimum 12-months experience using e-Financials as a System Administrator/Technician
- Experience of managing user profiles effectively
- Able to show experience of setting up users on the system and other related systems
We are looking for candidates who can work under pressure and maintain a methodical working style, as well as having the confidence to be a point of contact and escalation for the wider team. As you will be liaising with various colleagues and external users, effective communication is essential for this role.
This position is working remotely however for training/equipment collection candidates must be able to get to Lincoln on occasion.
If you think you have what it takes to make this role your own, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply below and expect to hear from one of our consultants to discuss your application further