We are seeking an Engineering Manager to work as part of the leadership team, managing associates and contract labour for our client based in Staffordshire. You will have significant experience in maintenance of systems including instrumentation and control, gas, electrical and mechanical.
This full-time permanent position requires some flexibility around the 36.5-hour week, offering an attractive company benefits package.
* Supporting safety activities
* Managing services including the engineering function and providing engineering expertise
* Reporting time/attendance issues and overseeing disciplinary procedures
Qualifications and experience:
* Degree qualified Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
* NEBOSH Certificate, IOSH Managing Safely or other safety accreditation
* Understanding requirements of UK major accident hazard legislation, including COMAH 2015
* Project management and planning
* Plant level process safety including process hazard analysis, pre-start up safety reviews and change management
If you have the appropriate experience to be an Engineering Manager, please submit your CV