Our client treats their engineers well and pay door to door. They are an established and growing Air Con and Humidification service provider with some major contracts and clients. This position is to work as an Engineer in their Service Department. This work will be involved with install, service, commission, undertake warranty works and provide after sales support for all industrial systems.
To carry out installation, servicing, commissioning and repair of humidification equipment whilst making use of opportunities to promote maintenance contracts and company products
Servicing & Commissioning
1. To service, commission and repair specified Client and competitor products in accordance with the product technical manuals and relevant procedures
1. To survey and undertake installation work as required
2. To work co-operatively with existing teams of installation sub-contractors
1. To undertake planned maintenance on service contract sites in accordance with the relevant procedures.
2. To become the primary point of contact (lead engineer) for the service contract sites and take responsibility for scheduling planned visits and ordering the associated parts.
3. To make use of opportunities to promote planned maintenance contracts