Finance Business Analyst (on-site)
One of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. With a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
* Based Plymouth
* £35-45K + Benefits
We are looking for a Finance Business Analyst due to an internal promotion. This role is on a permanent basis, Mon-Fri offering competitive salary and substantial benefits package.
In this role, you will become part of the IDS - Integrated Diagnostic Systems group.
You will have the opportunity to work with successful mature team who will fully support you and you can learn from. We have long-serving members who have 15+ years of experience within the business.
About the role
This role reports to the Finance Leader and to the Business Team Manager. The key responsibilities are to assist in the preparation of financial reporting for external reporting and provide management accounts to the business team.
As a member of the business team, which leads production in one of the two manufacturing buildings at Plymouth, this role also provides financial information and insight to make business decisions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* preparation of weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics; forecast and budget;
* ensuring Capital Spend costs are accurately reflected in all performance reports;
* full support in the preparation of the monthly financials for the whole plant including variance analysis, analysis of waste - cycle counts, calculation of recoveries of overheads, investigation of purchase price variances;
* analysis of Labour (Headcount & Overtime) to budget/forecast;
* monitoring of expenditure ensuring correct allocation of costs and spend levels;
* full involvement in the preparation of year-end and dealing with the auditors;
* perform ad-hoc exercises in the Finance Department as required by the Plant Controller and Finance Leader.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA or Part Qualified
Advanced user of excel and ERP systems/SAP.
Good communication and teamwork skills
The role is office based in Plymouth
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
For our latest vacancies follow us on twitter @progressrec
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products