Job title: Quality Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £ 30,000 - £42,000 (DOE)
Hours of work: 37 hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Minimum 3 years background experience in Quality Engineering ideally from nuclear, aerospace, or oil and gas engineering and manufacturing industry.
- To be able to understand technical engineering standards and specifications to be able to assure product and processes are conforming.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, EN 3834, EN1O9O
- Internal Audit Experience (Product/Process)
- Inspection and testing small and large components and fabrications.
Ideally applicants should also have:
- NVQ Level 3 or higher - Engineering or Construction or equivalent
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in Engineering, Construction, or equivalent technical subject.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants