This Trainee Paraplanner job in Farnborough is ideal for a current IFA Administrator looking to step up or a Trainee Paraplanner seeking next career move.
You will be joining their growing team of Paraplanners who support their team of Holistic Financial Advisors. You will receive full training to become competent in your role.
You will review factfinds and meeting notes from the Financial Advisors, then research appropriate solutions to match the client's needs and objectives. In addition, you will draft suitability reports, for final approval by the Financial Advisors.
As a people focused business, they are committed to supporting and enabling professional development. A lot of their current Financial Advisors have come through the ranks, therefore for the right individual, there is progression available.
Trainee Paraplanner Requirements
* You should have 2+ years experience in the financial planning industry either as an Administrator or Paraplanner
* You should have the goal of becoming a fully competent Paraplanner
* Individuals already working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning would be beneficial
This multi-award winning, people focused business is a well-respected Independent Financial Advice firm. This firm has grown to approximately 190 employees across the country and has developed a substantial list of private clients and SME corporate clients who choose to use them for financial advice.
Trainee Paraplanner Benefits
* Salary of £32,000 - £37,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications
* Plus, company benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 6% employer and 3% employee pension contribution, 4x life assurance, PMI, income protection and critical illness plus many more!
* Office based role with flexibility for hybrid or home working
* Regular charity initiatives, including 1 day annual allowance for charity work
* Normal working hours
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information