Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a Family Paralegal on behalf of a successful high street Law firm based in Sheffield city Centre.
You will be assisting the Partner/Head of Department on their existing mixed caseload of varied matters, including Divorce, Finances, Separation, Family Law Act proceedings, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work etc. and assisting with any admin duties as and when required.
Desirable Key Skills and Experiences:
* Good working knowledge and experience of the above and The Family Court system and CAFCASS
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Experience of doing your own Court Hearings is desirable
* Excellent communication skills - Experience in dealing with clients via telephone and face-to-face is essential
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
* Ability to work under pressure as and when required (this may involve some flexibility in working hours).
Experience of Partner for Windows is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment