Job title: Control & Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £40,219 - £46,779 annual salary
Location: Ashford, Kent
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Working days: Monday - Thursday
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Provide engineering expertise in the investigation and rectification of plant and equipment defects, and routine maintenance activities.
* Carry out Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and prepare Method Statements/Work Instructions for all maintenance activities.
* Writing/managing modifications under the plant modification procedure. Act as Nominated Responsible Engineer as required.
* Ensure that site plant is maintained and is suitably safe, efficient, and reliable.
* Liaise with System Engineers to ensure that plant performance and details of component defects are considered as part of the overall system or asset management/investment strategy.
* Provide oversight of maintenance/defect rectification, ensuring process and procedures are adhered to and safety is maintained.
Ideally applicants should also have:
* BTEC Higher National Certificate, Degree or National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 5 in Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineering. (Essential)
* Experience in a practising C&I Engineering role on industrial plant (Essential)
* Experience of Facilities Management Engineering. (Desirable)
* Membership of a relevant Engineering Institute. (Desirable)
* Working towards Chartered Status. (Desirable)
* Working knowledge of Security, Cyber Security and Fire Systems. (Desirable)
* Understanding of relevant Company and national engineering standards (Desirable)
* Working knowledge of requirements of Statutory and Mandatory maintenance. (Desirable)
* Progression is available within the pay bands which does exceed the higher end of the range provided
* Flexible working - where possible
* 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
* Participation in Company Bonus Scheme (up to £4,500 per annum based on corporate objectives)
* Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
* Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants