Brand new hybrid-working career opportunity within a high-performing medical devices manufacturer, having recently experienced explosive growth! We are interested in receiving applications from Marketing Communications professionals with either B2B (Business-To-Business), healthcare, diagnostics, medical or pharmaceutical industry experience.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience).
· Bonus (up to £3,000 paid annually)
· Hybrid working (2-3 days per week from home)
· Pension (up to 8% & matched by Company)
· 25 Days Annual Holiday (plus statutory days)
· Group Income Protection Scheme
· Private Healthcare
· Laptop & iPad
LOCATION: Birmingham - hybrid working available
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Solihull, Coleshill, Coventry, Hinckley, Bedworth, West Bromwich, Tamworth, Nuneaton.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Communications Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant - healthcare, diagnostics, medical or pharmaceutical
Working closely with our global marketing team, as our Marketing Communications Assistant you will build our brand awareness to ensure the market identifies our company as the premier provider in the UK market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Communications Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant - healthcare, diagnostics, medical or pharmaceutical
As our Marketing Communications Assistant, you will beworking independently but as part of a close team, your duties and responsibilities will be varied. Among others, these key themes will include:
· Promotional and digital marketing activities
· Customer retention
· Event organisation
· Internal communication
· Analyse and report the impact of marketing activities and derive learnings & improvement potential
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Communications Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant - healthcare, diagnostics, medical or pharmaceutical
To be successful in your application for this Marketing Communications Assistant, you will have the following traits:
· Degree qualified within marketing communications or similar qualification.
· Tangible work history within business-to-business or a health-related product / service.
· An analytical approach to marketing.
· A customer-centric approach with direct customer contact to gain superior insights.
· Competent in taking direction and then working independently on projects.
· Happy to work in an environment with regulatory and approval processes.
· Excellent copyrighting skills, with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
· Competency with advanced Microsoft package: Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM.
We are a global leader of medical equipment & devices. As an international manufacturer, we have created ground-breaking innovations, which have been credited as genuine game-changing solutions within the medical equipment/ devices market.
Our R&D is constantly driving forward, creating new products which are world-class and cutting-edge. This has led to us winning industry awards.
We have a holistic approach to company, employee and team ethics, resulting in the highest level of clinical engagement.
Our results speak for themselves: world-class manufacturing, premium branding, delighted customers, extremely high staff retention and fantastic camaraderie!
Wherever possible, we actively seek to promote from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Administrator, Hybrid Working
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16832, Wallace Hind Selection