The client specialises in property finance and have been creating successful lending partnerships for many years. They pride themselves on not being your 'typical' Broker and recognise that every project and property is different. With this in mind they aim to give the best service possible to their customers and as such are looking for a Senior Case Manager to help achieve their goal. If you think that you're up to this challenge, then please consider applying to this ad!
Role Detail of a Senior Case Manager
* Provide support to Specialist Consultants in the processing of specialist lending applications.
* Learning to deal with day-to-day underwriting of loan applications through to completion.
* Undertaking basic admin duties
* Complete MI tracking and business case level monitoring
* Managing busy inboxes of external referrals and new enquiries
* Ensuring that you gain an understanding of the products that the Company offers and maintain up to date knowledge as the products change and evolve.
* Completing due diligence tasks on borrowers and brokers
* Assisting the business wherever necessary
Key Competencies of a Senior Case Manager
* Strong work ethic
* Demonstrates a basic awareness of the lending industry and regulations
* Attention to detail
* Extremely outgoing with great written and verbal skills.
* Be receptive to receiving feedback for continuous development
* Highly organised and pro-active
* A relationship builder- with both team members and business providers
* Computer literate and numerate
If you think you have the skills and experience required to be a graduate case manager, then please apply ASAP