The ISG Olympus Data Fabric & Data Strategy team is responsible for delivering the data solutions & addressing data challenges across ICG. This area is of key importance for efforts across the enterprise spanning ICG & Global Functions. This role as the Olympus Risk Data Lead
for key areas across Olympus initiatives such as Price Risk and Counter Party Credit Risk and Controls. This role will also be responsible for aspects of RISK , Data Quality Controls and drive innovative solutions and ecosystems to support Olympus Data Fabric
The Applications Development Senior Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology Team.Responsibilities :
Qualifications & Skills required:
- As part of the Enterprise Data Integration, lead the efforts in ICG that span multiple businesses, products and functions and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead the Olympus Data Fabric Risk & Controls Roadmap definition and execution responsibilities
- Lead across all spectrums of R&C work involving Markets Trades/Transactions transformation, Markets Risk & Credit Risk, Liquidity and enablement of the various downstream Regulatory Reporting & Regulatory Compliance delivery commitments
- Help determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Liaise with the various Business Stakeholders across ICG and Global Risk & Finance to provide a cohesive and comprehensive view of the various R&C transformations.
- Influence & negotiate with the Senior Business and Tech Management to prioritize needed execution on the Enterprise wide Data strategies
- Drive applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Identify and introduce emerging trends to inform decision-making.
- Foster a culture of innovation and Engineering Excellence across all projects delivered.
- Define the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behavior; develop tailored messaging and identify appropriate distribution channels
- Implement and adopt best in class DevOps processes across all applications managed.
- Provide support towards budget and forecasting exercise.
- Ensure staff follows Citi documented policy and procedures as well as maintain desktop procedures and supporting documentation for filings on a current basis and in comprehensive manner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans, oversee appropriate testing, and provide permit-to-operate for new applications
- Champion diversity, inclusion & VoE metrics across the organization.
- Contribute to defining and implementing best practices and processes for the department and ensure transparency and consistency across teams
- Ensure change is managed with appropriate controls, documentation, and approvals including implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- Expertise leading large scale Enterprise Transformation initiatives with a clear track record of success
- Expertise presenting & socializing with Senior Management across Business & Technology
- Ability to articulate intricacies of Technology Architecture
- Experience with financial products, mostly Capital Markets & Investment Banking
- Working knowledge of the industry and competitors' products and services
- Advanced knowledge of strategic direction of the function within relevant part of the business
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and development skills
- Significant experience of about 20+ years in large Financial Services Technology services companies is expected for this position.
- Deep functional and technical experience in Capital Markets Technology across Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Risk & Finance.
- Strong Product Delivery skills who can Identify opportunities & champion ongoing best-in-class business transformation/ innovation
- Must have deep skills in taking Products through the Digital Journeys, User adoption & enablement, Product Branding, Delivering multiples in ROI or Risk Reward benefits.
- Ability to run Data Governance, DQ management across multiple business groups and divisions
- Experience with establishing Data Lineage between disparate enterprise data stores will be beneficial
- Familiarity with Data Discovery and Access Solutions
- Expertise with Data Reconciliations & Control infrastructure required
- Must have delivered 10+ transformation projects/products successfully.
- Should have managed large development teams and a global footprint
- Detail oriented and proven analytical skills
- Solid relationship building skills - with track record of results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with management and employees across business units.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership/motivation skills
- Must have practiced Agile/Scrum
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Java
- Expertise in Big Data querying tools e.g. Hive and Impala
- Experience with NLP/Machine learning
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools
- Unified Modeling Language
- Business Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
PMP Certification, specific business Licenses beneficial
-------------------------------------------------Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting