Permanent Staff | Luton
A well-established electronics manufacturer.
This position will be responsible for ensuring all products assembled beyond the machine centre are consistently manufactured to the required build standard and the throughput is in line with the quotation.
* Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
* Ensure all deviations from IPC-A-610 standards are clearly & concisely documented on build instructions prior to commencement of any work on customers products
* Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards, if any work is commenced on any operation, it is considered that the available documentation is of a quality that will consistently deliver the expected results.
* Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
* Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
* Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
* Notification to immediate supervision on any job you cannot achieve the quoted build times
1. Certification to IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies)
2. Operate OMNI MV7 AOI
3. Carry out Maintenance OMNI MV7 AOI
4. Component recognition, understanding and knowledge of component data sheets
5. Use of Manufacturing Documentation
6. QDS, use of issue log
7. PC literate
8. Confident in using Aegis
9. Self-motivated and able to organise workload
The salary offered for this position is £18,500- £26,000 to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions