Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
As a Technical Account Strategist, you will be managing a portfolio of programmatic agencies and trading desks to expand our business opportunities and ultimately drive further revenue growth for Criteo. You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with our agency partners.
The Technical Account Strategist will monitor, track, and deliver programmatic campaigns. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners.
What you will do
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners, and become an advisory point of contact.
- Assist clients with PMP (private marketplace) setup, troubleshooting, and prepare campaign reporting and analysis.
- Create technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices.
- Strengthen key agency partnerships by providing solution focused proposals based on agency and advertiser goals.
- First point of contact for tech resolution - effectively manage up strategy conversation within teams.
- Educate Agencies on Criteo's technology across channels and devices.
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin.
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI's to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached.
- Prioritize book of business to focus on most impactful opportunities.
- Negotiate additional budgets along with upselling new products (contextual, video, CTV)
- Create personalised decks and presentations to drive quarterly meetings.
- Data-driven internal reporting.
- Helping Criteo build and execute our agency strategy, including working with your agencies to join Criteo's new Certified Partner Program and other key agency initiatives.
Who you are
- 3 years+ programmatic experience either in an agency or independent trading desk, DSP or media owner.
- Excellent understanding of how RTB/programmatic trading works - trading, analytics, PMP, networks, media research, tracking and technical integrations
- Good understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying.
- Familiarity with programmatic and DSP platforms.
- Knowledge of DFA (double click for advertisers), DCM (double click campaign manager), Sizmek, Innovid, and various third-party ad serving platforms.
- Experience with VAST/VPAID/HTML5 ad formats.
- Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution from ad calls and responses.
- Knowledge of key industry partners for fraud and viewability.
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand.
- Motivated self-starter, with solid customer service experience and a consultative mindset.
- Works well in a close-knit team, instinctively shares product insights and documents new information.
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.