Job Description: Job Title: EMEA Non-Financial Reg Reporting Operations PMO LOB: EMEA Financial Regulatory Reporting Operations Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President Location: Chester
Why not join our open briefing to learn more about this role! Date: 2nd March 2022 at 14:00-14:30 Dial in details:
Local toll-free: 0800 7839725 | Local dial in: 0203 4639725 | International dial in: 00353 19075512 Participant passcode
: 28635357 then #
Global Access Numbers
We are looking for an experienced associate to support the expansion of the book of work undertaken by the EMEA NFRR projects team. The role despite being based in Chester, has a global reach with many of the deliverables requiring global collaboration across multiple lines of business and asset classes. The purpose of the team is to drive delivery of a variety of projects (and issues) some of which we are owners, while others require relationship building, influencing skills and the ability to maintain an independent perspective as we track and hold functions accountable to their deadlines. This is a very hands on role, ideal for someone with drive and willingness to learn and adapt yet also seeks the autonomy of managing and delivering projects.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide regional (EMEA) governance, coordination and oversight of NFRR activities pertaining to NFRR reports including but not limited to:
- Host/participate in the regional NFRR Executive Steer Council and managed issues arising from this forum
- Capture Production Health (breach escalation, regulatory enquiries, Law, Rule and Regulatory (LRR) changes and metrics)
- Guide regional NFRR owners/preparers through enterprise activities and track program status (issue management, eDIM, SIAI, PRC, TRA)
- Regional NFRR inventory change management
- NFRR Arbitration (report ownership, designation, report preparer identification, etc.)
- Serve as a central communication conduit between various BAU teams and senior management
- Provide Support to the wider NFRR Operations teams/Initiatives
- Ensuring audit and compliance adherence to administrative processes, e.g. documentation review and maintenance, record retention requirements and an appetite to challenge the quality of our processes (leveraging OpEx where needed).
- Some exposure to the regulatory trade and transaction reporting landscape would be beneficial
- Experience of working in Banking Middle Office, Operations or other relevant functions/ experience of working in a risk & control environment preferred
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Intellectually curious with a keen eye for identification and management of risk
- Exceptional organisational and diary management skills
- Flawless communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal
- The ability to multitask and prioritise an ever changing workload; paired with the ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to communicate with and present to senior management and executives
- Experience in supporting a Governance function, with a proven understanding of Risk
- Frameworks and tools that aid reducing the risk profile
- Good quantitative / qualitative analysis skills
- Experience in producing MI reports and tracking reportable MI
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint and collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint)
Bank of America
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.