Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. RETAIL We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to provide a unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online. LONDON Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative hub; a true gem in the local community. THE ROLE Browns are hiring an experienced Floor Manager to join our flagship Brook Street boutique. This is an important role within our retail business which reports to the Store Experience Manager. You will lead a team and ensure customers receive the very best luxury experience within store. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be an authority on your sales floor. You will manage client experience and the service proposition to a high luxury standard, including providing daily quality information on our client experience and the connected journey. Leading your team by setting the example, feeding back on areas of improvement and being a reference point for the store service expectation.
- You will have a strong regard for KPI's and targets, identifying opportunities and actions to achieve floor plan. You will support commercial decision-making and implement tactics to achieve the department sales and experience results. Coach and upskill team on commercial opportunities and actions.
- You will lead your team of Style Advisors and will be hyper aware of what your floor and the store needs to achieve target. You will support other leaders to identify opportunities and offer feedback to the retail leaders and team members across the store.
- You will be an expert on Clientelling and driving outreach projects, with clear cascading to team, tracking of performance and concise reporting of results.
- You will be detail oriented in process following, and work with SM/SFM to strategies and roll out successful actions that improve operational flow and accuracy within your department.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are sales and target motivated, with detailed knowledge of KPI's. Commercially astute with capability of influencing store curation to improve results.
- You are passionate about luxury service and the reference point in the team for best in practice client experience.
- You have a desire to develop the team around you and roll out impactful team training.
- You work cross departmentally and achieve store performance commentary to senior team members.
- You are creative in your thinking, with operational excellence on reporting.
- You see the bigger picture and understand the impact your actions have on the wider business, therefore being considered and strategic in your approach.
- You are a role model for the team who leads with integrity and positivity.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are hiring an experienced Floor Manager to join our flagship Brook Street boutique. You will lead a team and ensure c ustomers receive the very best luxury experience within store. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.