This top 100 defendant practice are seeking the addition of a legal executive or paralegal to join their nationally recognised EL/PL team in Manchester.
The EL/PL team work involves advising insurers on particular aspects of insurance injury matters, including from a recovery angle or on indemnity and in respect of specific aspects of a case, and also in defending claims, from the start of the litigation process, on the insurers' behalf. Principally the work focuses on employers' and public liability claims.
The firm is recruiting paralegals or litigation executives to work from their Manchester office on both Fast-Track and Multi-track claims for a major insurer. The successful candidate will also have a varied caseload of Defendant Employers Liability and Public Liability claims and will work in a team dedicated to dealing with a number of the UK's largest insurer clients. The team currently enjoys hybrid working, being in the office 50% of the time.
- Running files on claims both fast and multi-track claims with supervision
- Day to day file management
- Preparing court bundles
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Liaising with and meeting clients with a high level of professionalism
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in Personal Injury teams is essential
- Previous experience working on matters on the defendant side is desirable not essential
- Legal qualifications and/or experience is mandatory
If you have the following experience please contact Sam Bird at G2 Legal. Alternatively, please apply now online.