This law firm based in Crossgates is currently recruiting for a conveyancing assistant to join its busy office on a full-time basis.
To be considered for this role you must have 12 months' experience in conveyancing and be able to hit the ground running as a conveyancing assistant.
You will provide administrative support to the team's conveyancers to enable them to process a high-volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions, as well as ensure the successful development of both the department and the firm in line with the annual and 5-year business plans. The role is very client focused and the successful candidate will pride themselves on delivering a professional, helpful, and friendly service.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Dealing with incoming post and telephone enquiries where possible or taking messages for colleagues
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- Diary management
Ideal legal professional:
- 12 months'+ experience in conveyancing (essential)
- Be a quick and accurate worker and be able to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work
- Be confident liaising with clients, both face to face and on the telephone
- Be a team player to assist with the development of the department
If you are interested in this role based in Crossgates and have the skills outlined above, simply apply or get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.