This top law firm is seeking a personal injury solicitor to join their Leicester office.
The firm have been recognised as a leading legal employer and are ranked in L500 and Chambers. You will work in a busy department, advising, preparing and presenting cases in court including Sexual Harm Prevention Order, Sexual Risk Orders, Anti-Social Behaviour injunctions, closure orders, Domestic Violence Protection Orders and Stalking Protection Orders.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large caseload of non-litigated and litigated police claims
- Acting on behalf of various police forces, claims handlers and insurers
- Preparing witness statements, preparing witnesses for trial, attending conferences with counsel and attending trial
- Claims include property damage, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, assault, employers liability and motor claims
- Presenting cases in the Magistrates court
- Providing face to face training to groups of police officers
You will ideally have experience of defending litigated claims but candidates who have claimant experience will also considered.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.