A boutique "NewLaw" firm who specialise in sport, media, entertainment and tech are looking for their next member of the team to join the firm at a time of fast growth and exciting change at the firm.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get involved in a wide range of activities in a small business environment. You will work directly with the senior management team who will take a genuine interest in your personal success and your career.
- Play an active role in content creation including writing blog posts, creating videos and posts for the firm's social channels, strategize and create engaging paid LinkedIn ad content.
- Help to execute the firm website strategy: edit content pages, upload new content, create new landing pages and review analytics.
- Help with profile raising marketing activities such as social media strategy
- Create client-facing marketing
- Support the lawyers with new initiatives from strategy to completion.
- Work with external agencies on PPC and SEO initiatives.
- Creativity, initiative and energy
- Experience using Canva and Adobe CC - ability to create engaging, on-brand visuals using Illustrator, Photoshop. After Effects/animation ability beneficial
- Experience reviewing LinkedIn campaigns beneficial
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven experience and interest in brands and marketing or holds a degree with some element of marketing
A self-starter, who gets stuck in straight away and isn't afraid to stand out
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.