Fantastic new role for one of our clients where you will be working right across the business alongside the Head of Operations to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations and infrastructure of the business. You will be a key part of the operations teams helping to ensure the day-to-day business processes run smoothly as well as being proactive and thinking ahead in the future.
This is a brand new role and covers a wide variety of duties and challenges as well as projects. You can make this role your own as well as being able to grow and develop.
Duties of the role:
- Working with IT provider and telecom supplier.
- Provide first line IT support.
- Ensuring that the team have all the required tools.
- Issue mobile phones to new employees and manage contract.
- Ensuring that cyber security is robust and escalate any risk or problems.
- Manage front of house activities.
- Ensuring that the office meets H&S regulations
- Manage desk space and moves.
- Meeting room booking management.
- Manage recycling for the company.
- Manage all suppliers - stationery, groceries, etc.
- Manage Disaster Recovery Plan and key holder records.
- First Aid and Fire Ward responsibilities.
- Ensure that staff working remotely have all the correct tools.
- Superuser and go to person for Sharepoint and databases.
- Manage WIP reports.
- Support onboarding, training and best practice.
- Manage GDPR.
- Ownership of onboarding new joiners and off-boarding
- Assisting with new initiatives throughout.
- Handling internal occasions and events.
- Producing business reports.
- Handling subscriptions and renewals.
- Identifying new technology solutions.
- Leading special projects and events.
- Processing invoices.
The ideal candidate:
- A real "go to" person, as well being bright, upbeat and positive.
- Flexible and adaptable and be able to deal with anything thrown your way.
- Extremely well organised and able to manage upwards.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A real problem solver as well as being solutions orientated.
- Able to work well under pressure and keep calm.
- Logical thinker and able to think outside the box.
- Excellent IT skills and able to pick up systems and processes quickly.
- Willing to learn and understand the business.
- Calm and patient.
- See tasks/projects through from start to finish.
- Articulate, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.