I am working with a fast-growing FMCG business who are looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant to their team as new headcount.
The duties for this role wil include:
- Management accounts: Assisting in the production of management accounts to trial balance (gross margin focused). Including stock management (inc POS), accruals, prepayments.
- Gross margin calculations and analysis: Working with the financial analysis manager to track, analyse and review gross margin actuals v budget and LE for the MA pack.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations: collated, reviewed and actioned prior to submission to Head of Finance.
- Sales channel reports: Supporting the preparation of reports for the sales channels and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Profitability reporting: Preparing detailed reporting on channel and customer specific profitability.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be actively studying ACCA/CIMA and have 1-2 years experience working in a finance function. You will have some exposure to management accounting in your current role and be looking to take on more duties in your next role. You will also be able to commute to the offices based in Enfield (hybrid working).