Elevation Accountancy & Finance are excited to be partnering with a leading manufacturing Company, who are seeking a confident and knowledgeable Finance Manager to join their team in Wakefield on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience handling accounts and producing financial reports. Working for rapidly growing company, this is a role in which the right candidate could grow with the business.
Offering a fun and friendly atmosphere, study support and hybrid working, this is not a role to miss out on!
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Delivery of all internal and external financial reporting, KPI's and Flash results
· Day to day involvement in the financial management of the business including working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts
· Responsible for statutory issues, ranging from VAT returns, HMRC liaison, PAYE, P11D's, P32's and Pension schemes etc
· Responsible for authorising all payments and ensuring adequate controls are kept over credit card and petty cash facilities
· Working with external auditors and tax advisors to produce the statutory accounts and tax computations
· Working closely with HR and Payroll to ensure weekly payroll is accurately completed (c employees)
· Relationships with Group Finance acting as the key point of contact for all reporting matters
· Responsible for managing the month end process
· Nominal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis
· Reviewing and discussing results with Directors in preparation of monthly Board meetings with key variances highlighted and potential solutions reviewed
Skills / Experience Required:
· Relevant professional qualifications at AAT level with an interest in furthering such
· Excellent Excel skills
· Good communicator at all levels
· An enthusiasm to get to know the business and become part of the team
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience in order to be successful; please click apply and get in touch today!