Axon Moore are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to cover maternity for 12 months.
You will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliations of daily, weekly and monthly financial transactions.Duties:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts packs for 7 global companies
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts by company
- Prepare financial statements including consolidated group accounts
- Financial analysis to prepare P&L accounts by country
- Prepare WIP calculation by company
- Income statement review
- Accruals and prepayments
- Nominal postings review
- Timesheet closedown process
- Assist in the transfer from Sage X3 to MS Dynamics
- Stock and sales order process management
- Stock take
- Intercompany invoicing
- Over 5 years experience working in a financial environment up to the preparation of monthly management accounting/reconciliations.
- Part qualified accounting qualification required.
- A levels or higher level qualifications as appropriate.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, Sumif statements, Vlookups and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Intermediate level of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and basic database packages.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous
- Experience of multi currency / multi company environments
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.