Tax Manager, hiring for a world known Global Insurance company who operate within a group that underwrites over 100 speciality insurance products. This insurance group has shown outstanding growth and profitability in recent years. Due to this growth, progression is always encouraged for its employees and this role would suit someone who wishes to fast track their career.
The tax team sits within the international finance team and supports decisions made by senior management. It is a high-profile role and will have face time with key-stakeholders.
The role looks after:
- Looking at the reporting and compliance piece of Taxation for UK companies and branches.
- Preparation of the audit files and liaising with the internal/ external auditors
- Working with HMRC where required
- The role seeks to continuously improve and develop processes and reporting for the entire end-to-end tax accounting function.
- There is ad hoc project work as required.
This role offers someone with a tax qualification the opportunity to do their ACCA (full study support can be offered).
Also considered will be individuals who are either qualified or nearly qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA). Due to this being a growing dynamic client, the company is looking for people with drive, a desire to learn and someone who will seek progression.