Prestigious International law firm is looking to hire a Practice Executive to join their busy Employments team on a permanent basis. You will be providing a first-class support service to Partners and Fee Earners within the team.
Responsibilities will be wide ranging from diary management and travel, providing reminders of events and meetings, preparing for upcoming events such as client meetings, providing support to the marketing and business development team, production of newsletters and articles, some involvement with marketing pitches, assisting with cataloguing of pitches and marketing materials, developing and building strong relationships with key clients, organising team calls and preparing agendas, providing client reports and carrying out research, attending meetings with clients and much more. The core hours for this role are 9.30am - 5.30pm with a 50/50 work from home split (5 days in office per every two working weeks) and this role is paying up to £44,000.
Experience and knowledge
- Previous Legal PA/EA/Secretary experience gained from a reputable law firm
- Ideally you will have experience in Employment Law but this is not essential
- Experience of working closely with a marketing team would be advantageous
- Experience of managing busy and complex diaries
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong IT literacy
Skills and competencies
- Possessing a 'can do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail