Senior Management Accountant Location: Rochdale Salary: £32,000- £40,000 DOE
Our client is a rapidly expanding, PE backed SME, looking for a progressive, pro-active candidate to join the business. Working under an experienced FD and Group FC, you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your role within the business quickly.
This is an exciting time for an ambitious Accountant to join the business as they embark on further growth, thus providing the opportunity for fantastic progression and strong exposure to senior leaders including the MD/CEO/Group FD.
Who would be the right fit?
- Produce the management accounts and month end journals
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents
- Running month end journal and reporting packs
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Invoice Financing process
- Provide analysis through various methods - eg a cash flow model
- Process improvement - evaluating and monitoring financial information, systems and processes whilst recommending improvements where needed
- Identifying problem areas and presenting recommendations to company management
- Ad hoc projects
What our client offers?
- Part qualified or finalist
- Ambitious- seeking career development
- Analytical mindset
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full study package- ACCA or CIMA
- 38 Hours Per Week- early finish on a Friday
- Business performance bonus
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits e. Discounts on a range of high street retailers!
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.