Qualified Finance Manager role for a rapidly growing business near Ellesmere Port.
Hays Senior Finance are working with a rapidly expanding business who need to recruit a new role into their Finance Department. This successful company has increased from £20m t/o to £100m in the last five years through new sales channels and acquisition. The company now has a global footprint and operates in multiple markets through various sales channels. The company is now investing heavily into the business and we are recruiting across various departments including Finance.
As Finance Manager you will support the Group Financial Controller by running the management accounting process. Duties will include -
- Timely and accurate month end close
- Production of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations and accounting for landed stock costs
- VAT / IOSS / EU Returns
- Maintain and set up appropriate financial models
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis
- Stock control and reporting
- Prepare data for KPI measurements
- Variance analysis of actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Business partner other departments on ad hoc analysis as required
In addition to the duties above you will take responsibility for two staff members and work on any projects, the first of which is likely to be a new system implementation.
We are looking for career motivated accountants who have a solid background in accounting and now wanting to progress their career. The business and office environment is fast-paced with a vibrant atmosphere, they will actively support your career. Salary is largely dependant on experience but they have provided a range of £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.