Sustainability, Financial Services
Up to 34K based on experience + discretionary bonus and benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join our client, a boutique, established and successful sustainability-focused asset management firm, based in Mayfair. With offices across Europe and the office in London experiencing growth, our client is seeking an organised and collaborative Assistant to support the team.
The Team Assistant Position
This role will require some previous administrative and support experience combined with a highly organised, adaptable and proactive approach to support a small team of Analysts and Investment Professionals. Typical duties will involve:
- Diary management
- Scheduling meetings across time zones
- Arranging of travel across Europe and the States. This includes flights, ground transport and hotels
- Processing of expenses
- Providing some front of house support and meeting and greeting of visitors
- Ad hoc administrative duties
With offices in Europe, there will potentially be the opportunity to work in those offices for a short period of time and at a time when there are key events in the business.
- Previous administrative and support experience, ideally gained within a finance or professional services environment
- Organised with the ability manage a high volume or work and changing priorities combined with the willingness to pick up on new tasks
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and candidates
- Collaborative, team orientated and flexible approach
- Core hours are 8 - 6 with flexibility needed to support out of these hours when needed
- Currently office based 5 days a week
- Mayfair location
- Salary up to 34K depending on experience + discretionary bonus
- Benefits include 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and pension scheme
If you're interested in working for a company with a sustainability-focus and have some solid admin experience, then we want to hear from you!