Do you genuinely enjoy providing 1st class support?
Do you have PA experience in Investment Banking or a Professional/Financial Services firm?
Looking for a professional, fast-paced environment, where everyone pulls together ?
Our client is a leader in Financial Services and is looking for a proactive Float PA to join their thriving team, providing support across a variety of Deal teams.
As a genuine team player, you'll be a pivotal link in the successful chain. What you'll be doing day-to-day:
The skills you need to bring:
- Coordinating busy diaries, organising client meetings, working across an array of time zones
- Global travel arrangements
- Frequently handling last-minute changes
- Handling invoices and expenses
- Organising client entertainment
- Forming strong working relationships with other PAs
- Previous Banking PA experience highly preferred
- Float PA experience a plus!
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Team player and a sense of humour
- Positive self-starter
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong MS Office skills