Operations Manager - Start upCity of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits.
A start-up executive search firm who are growing at exceptional rates is looking for an Operations Manager to join the firm to support the FoundersWHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a newly created role and is much more than your traditional Operations Manager role. You would support with accounts, supplier management, marketing and project work too. Typical duties include:
WHO YOU ARE
- Running with projects to implement and streamline business processes
- Assisting with the marketing.
- You will be assisting with credit control and chasing debtors
- Managing the relationship with suppliers and challenging SLAs if they are not met
- Assisting in a range of operations projects such as office moves due to the extensive growth plan in place.
To be successful, you will have experience in an Office Manager/Operations Management role which was multifaceted, ideally within a smaller but growing firm, where you have had to be the "problem solver" to a Senior Manager
- Office Manager/Operations Management experience which was varied.
- Experience in working on projects
- Experience managing supplier relationships
- Experience within accounts such as processing invoices and ideally some credit control
- You will be confident and articulate
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a bonus and exceptional benefits including hybrid working.